Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes: 30

Timothy

Disable cgaz hud in this year's APcup?

Post by Timothy »

This poll is about whether we allow the cgaz hud to be used in the APcup.

I know some people ragequitted the cup from last year rather soon after finding out there was no cgaz hud, so I would like to read some opinions first before deciding to disable it again.
God

Re: Disable cgaz hud in this year's APcup?

Post by God »

Disable cgaz, fuck noobs.
stealth

Post by stealth »

Disable cgaz - it's more fun without imo.
F3mm3

Post by F3mm3 »

stealth wrote:Disable cgaz - it's more fun without imo.
I agree on this :)
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

cgaz should be used only to help you to learn to strafe properly. Using it in competition would be the same as using aimbot in fragging.
God

Post by God »

pupup0x wrote:cgaz should be used only to help you to learn to strafe properly. Using it in competition would be the same as using aimbot in fragging.
I agree with this, except for the fact it should be compared to Humanaimbot/value as it helps you and is a clear advantage for the people that use it to those who don't.

Cgaz should be removed.

phaggots
AjB*

Post by AjB* »

aye "fuck cgaz and fuck cgaz users" easy to say when ur main style is fullbeat and when u dont halfbeat much
Cgaz is useful for those who have halfbeat as main style cause its a totally different physics. I mean on normal servers u dont use a and d with fb, so its not a big change when u come in a AP server. Personally when I hb 1 hour before coming to AP server I need time to "warm up" with cgaz.. (And I dont use cgaz on others servers if u want to know, even when I fb)
And please dont start the fucking debate aka "fuck halfbeat, be a pro and do only fullbeat"
God

Post by God »

AjB* wrote:aye "fuck cgaz and fuck cgaz users" easy to say when ur main style is fullbeat and when u dont halfbeat much
Cgaz is useful for those who have halfbeat as main style cause its a totally different physics. I mean on normal servers u dont use a and d with fb, so its not a big change when u come in a AP server. Personally when I hb 1 hour before coming to AP server I need time to "warm up" with cgaz.. (And I dont use cgaz on others servers if u want to know, even when I fb)
And please dont start the fucking debate aka "fuck halfbeat, be a pro and do only fullbeat"
cause its a totally different physics.
Okay, rofl, brb lolling hard.
Personally when I hb 1 hour before coming to AP server I need time to "warm up" with cgaz..
You can warmup with cgaz on another AP server, just not on the cup server, and then when you're warmed up you join the APCUP server, PROBLEM SOLVED RIGHT, you had your warmup so you don't need cgaz anymore.
please dont start the fucking debate aka "fuck halfbeat, be a pro and do only fullbeat
Why would you even mention this..

Oh and I halfbeat with cgaz on 999, np. (srs)
AjB*

Post by AjB* »

Okay, rofl, brb lolling hard.
I dont speak english really well and im sure u know what I mean when I say "cause its a totally different physics.", be a bit mature.. u dont have to laugh
Why would you even mention this..
Cause ur not the only that read my post and some really dont like hb and like to tell to others what they think. Maybe that changed, I hope, but for me it is better to plan ahead
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

Still, using cgaz in competition should be considered cheating. If you're allowed to use cgaz, then why not also make it a rule that everyone have to share their routes to keep it "fair".

Competition is measurement of your current skill. Cgaz is a feature for helping to LEARN to strafe. It's really simple. You're not allowed to use steroids in sports competitions either.

I don't have a specific mainstyle, like no one else should either. I guess you're one of those guys who can't do csj equally good with both right and left strafe, which is only due to lack of practice. The ones who perform well without cgaz, have trained jumping for years. Why are you special and not required to do so?