cg_viewlog & minimize

stealth

cg_viewlog & minimize

Post by stealth »

There is a bug with cg_viewlog: When you change maps the console disappears and won't reappear until you turn it to 0 & back to 1 or restart the game.

Also this might be a nice addition to cg_viewlog:
http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthr ... y-Windoof)

It's code to minimize ET without the need for a third party program like etmin.exe unfortunately it only works for windows (no linux or OSX equivalent provided)
stealth

Re: cg_viewlog & minimize

Post by stealth »

with cg_viewlog the console disappears when you have the game minimized and the maps changes.
I will report other time the console disappears
nico
Site Admin

Post by nico »

Viewlog seems to be implemented in engine and not in mod so I don't think it can be fixed (not sure). It would be interesting to know if the problem also occurs in other mods.
--
>Nico*
stealth

Post by stealth »

nico wrote:Viewlog seems to be implemented in engine and not in mod so I don't think it can be fixed (not sure). It would be interesting to know if the problem also occurs in other mods.
Also occurs in tjmod and I don't know any other mods that let you see the console. So I guess it's not possible (Was hoping maybe you could do something like cg_viewlog 0 - and then cg_viewlog 1 client side just after you load a map - in other words restart cg_viewlog command on map load?)
nico
Site Admin

Post by nico »

stealth wrote: Also this might be a nice addition to cg_viewlog:
http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthr ... y-Windoof)

It's code to minimize ET without the need for a third party program like etmin.exe unfortunately it only works for windows (no linux or OSX equivalent provided)
Very nice, it will be in next release, thanks!
--
>Nico*