SUMMERcup discussion

Everything related to APCup
NinjaDeer*

Re: SUMMERcup discussion

Post by NinjaDeer* »

k apcup will be postponed, when people are playing again ill give it another shot, in the meantime you can perfectionize your map
ill take hupos name from the list
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

stealth wrote:
pupup0x wrote:You can count me out. I lost interest for mapping to this. Will adapt it to DF when I catch interest again.
Classic, just when you think pupu might be a nice guy afterall :lol:
Yeah to lose interest in something makes people bad :(
stealth

Post by stealth »

Well given that you were a large part of the cup (checking the maps giving advice), abandoned that. Then couldn't finish your map - which is understandable, but then you say:
"You can count me out. I lost interest for mapping to this. Will adapt it to DF when I catch interest again."

Just sounds like a "fuck you guys" to me. It's not due to a lack of time, you just cba and on top of that we don't even get to see your map you are going to "adapt" it to DF... :lol:

So ye, thought that was kind of a dickmove, but it isn't like I wasn't expecting something like this from you. The funniest thing is that even though you constantly fuck with the TJ community they just keep coming back for more, gg.
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

stealth wrote:Well given that you were a large part of the cup (checking the maps giving advice), abandoned that. Then couldn't finish your map - which is understandable, but then you say:
"You can count me out. I lost interest for mapping to this. Will adapt it to DF when I catch interest again."

Just sounds like a "fuck you guys" to me. It's not due to a lack of time, you just cba and on top of that we don't even get to see your map you are going to "adapt" it to DF... :lol:

So ye, thought that was kind of a dickmove, but it isn't like I wasn't expecting something like this from you. The funniest thing is that even though you constantly fuck with the TJ community they just keep coming back for more, gg.
I checked the maps, I gave advice. How is that abandoning? In fact, I do lack time actually. Because of the limited time I have, I rather watch movie than map, as it's far more entertaining. Adapting the map to DF is only because there's more players, and you can play the DF version of the map in ET as well. Oh man, I so fucked you over.

I haven't lately fucked with anyone but your mom. ":D"
NinjaDeer*

Post by NinjaDeer* »

i figured hupo quit because everyone was mapping halfassed shit and nothing gets done
its also rather annoying that you whos the best mapper technically in this community wanted to contribute nothing to this cup apart from trying to start shit with hupo in a thread that started with good intentions
basically what happened is that you and other good mappers said fuck you guys and hupo did not

inb4 hurr findutchcrew
stealth

Post by stealth »

Well as I stated then you already had 5+ mappers so I wasn't needed. Plus I did a lot of the organizing last cup so I thought I could sit this one out (also this cup had gained a lot of traction. First cup ever with this amount of mappers)
Also lots of stuff irl has taken up most of my time. I have a job now from 9-5 so I can't stay up till 3am anymore to work on projects etc. (and thanks to the hot weather most of my evenings have been spent drinking with friends)

I have helped mappers with problems for this cup if they asked me or if I heard them discussing it on the server.
I guess I did "start shit" with hupo, but it's about time somebody called him out on his bullshit.

I'm still looking forward to the Summercup even if it's postponed until September. If you see me online on xfire you are free to ask me questions. I hope I haven't discouraged you from continuing with this.
NinjaDeer*

Post by NinjaDeer* »

alright, thanks
but pls dont do the hupo hate in my thread, what would outsiders think lele
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

stealth wrote: I guess I did "start shit" with hupo, but it's about time somebody called him out on his bullshit.
So, your little whineage above didn't actually have anything to do with this topic, but you just feel like you want to whine at me for something and desperately seek for a moment to do so. I actually like that. Makes me feel special to know I'm constantly in someone's thoughts.
stealth

Post by stealth »

2 days left?
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

NinjaDeer* wrote:k apcup will be postponed, when people are playing again ill give it another shot, in the meantime you can perfectionize your map