APcup 2014(not srs)

Everything related to APCup
NinjaDeer*

APcup 2014(not srs)

Post by NinjaDeer* »

The APcup will be held in 2014(I haven't decided an exact date yet.)
So by then we need to have 5 maps ready.

If players want to volunteer for making a map please reply in this topic.
Mappers so far:
-Timothy
-pupup0x
-Jorge
-Diman
-

-MAPS HAVE TO BE EASY, IF THE ROUTE ISNT OBVIOUS AS FUCK WE WILL WHINE AND FLAME THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR MAP
-IF YOUR MAP DOESNT LOOK LIKE STEALTHS 2011 APCUP MAP OR EVEN BETTER THEN ITS UGLY
-GAMEPLAY MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE ANY OTHER MAP EVER, ORIGINAL/UNIQUE GAMEPLAY IS DISCOURAGED(we will rage and not set a time when it is)
-AGAIN, MAKE IT EASY AS FUCK BECAUSE OUR COMMUNITY IS CASUAL AND DUMB(we cant find our own routes)

If mappers have further questions, reply here or contact me on xfire: ndeer
Last edited by NinjaDeer* on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
pupup0x

Re: APcup 2014

Post by pupup0x »

yo
NinjaDeer*

Post by NinjaDeer* »

pupup0x wrote:yo
ok weakling, i dont remember playing many of your maps im not lieing, serously wtf did you make? besides tha one that was playing not long ago, but u cry rane bous when som1 says us uck!xD noo! i think u should make a map or two i was kidding little boi i didnt play et as long as you but i kno alredy many many many better mappers thna you, much moar polite as well like so.. so go cry in corner pee in it if u want to if u have dic MAKE A MAP THAT I WILL LIKE
Yave.

Post by Yave. »

<3
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

NinjaDeer* wrote:
ok weakling, i dont remember playing many of your maps im not lieing, serously wtf did you make? besides tha one that was playing not long ago, but u cry rane bous when som1 says us uck!xD noo! i think u should make a map or two i was kidding little boi i didnt play et as long as you but i kno alredy many many many better mappers thna you, much moar polite as well like so.. so go cry in corner pee in it if u want to if u have dic MAKE A MAP THAT I WILL LIKE
:o :roll: :cry: :x NO.
Jorge

Post by Jorge »

Will with loads of help, and only because you asked me so nicely on xfire :lol:
NinjaDeer*

Post by NinjaDeer* »

Jorge wrote:Will with loads of help, and only because you asked me so nicely on xfire :lol:
cool, read the guidelines though!
Jorge

Post by Jorge »

NinjaDeer* wrote:
Jorge wrote:Will with loads of help, and only because you asked me so nicely on xfire :lol:
-GAMEPLAY MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE ANY OTHER MAP EVER, ORIGINAL/UNIQUE GAMEPLAY IS DISCOURAGED
Actually, I didn't understand what you meant by this.
What exactly is original/unique gameplay?
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

Jorge wrote:
NinjaDeer* wrote:
-GAMEPLAY MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE ANY OTHER MAP EVER, ORIGINAL/UNIQUE GAMEPLAY IS DISCOURAGED
Actually, I didn't understand what you meant by this.
What exactly is original/unique gameplay?
It's called sarcasm. The whole sentence reeks of ninjadeer's bitterness when everyone said his shit map is shit.
Diman

Post by Diman »

That definitely has nothing to do with me :D.
Ninjadeer made shit maps (not as shit as mine tho, you gotta agree) but the last one was a special apcup shit :D.
Hope you get your shit done well, mr. Niggerdeer.
NinjaDeer* wrote:
I almost died laughing :lol: