Plan this soon

Everything related to APCup
stealth

Plan this soon

Post by stealth »

Atm I am guessing most people are off for summer holidays. So now would be a good time to start planning this - get the maps ready, etc.

Doesn't mean we have to actually do it now since I guess some people are going on vacation, but then at least the maps are ready for when the time comes. (Early/Late september?)
pupup0x

Re: Plan this soon

Post by pupup0x »

So, I can probably make a map for it if it doesn't need to be good looking. Cba to spend much time on a map that max 30 people will play for a week.
rena

Post by rena »

pupup0x wrote:So, I can probably make a map for it if it doesn't need to be good looking. Cba to spend much time on a map that max 30 people will play for a week.
if shit is good looks, u should make all 4!

besides, wonder whose gonna hold this homos hand trying to make a map for something he doesnt even play, i suggest stuns, stuns likes to probe and poopox is half ready with a dirty mouth like a slut that she is
pupup0x

Post by pupup0x »

Are you somehow suggesting I'm not capable of making a map for it? Bitch please, know your place. You convinced me however, to not make a map for it at all. Dicks don't deserve any.
rena

Post by rena »

ok weakling, i dont remember playing many of your maps im not lieing, serously wtf did you make? besides tha one that was playing not long ago, but u cry rane bous when som1 says us uck!xD noo! i think u should make a map or two i was kidding little boi ;) i didnt play et as long as you but i kno alredy many many many better mappers thna you, much moar polite as well like so.. so go cry in corner pee in it if u want to if u have dic MAKE A MAP THAT I WILL LIKE
God

Post by God »

Thanks ren, retarded slut. (Strong English/10, dumb whore)

God.
stealth

Post by stealth »

Your opinion generally has more influence and is better received when it's not littered with personal insults.

It would also be nice if we could keep the discussion to AP cup not to some kindergarten style name calling.
Timothy

Post by Timothy »

I got a headache trying to read some of this. Please use English on the forums and what stealth said^

Locking this.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=129